Who Can Use Genesis®?
Genesis® is especially formulated so it can be used and enjoyed by everyone:
SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- Gluten intolerant
- Lactose intolerant
- Busy individuals with limited time
- Health conscious
- Large labour workforces (Mining, farming, construction)
- People suffering from malnutrition
- HIV / AIDS
The Wow Factors
SELPLEX® is supported by more than 19 years of research. Product quality is important and our products meet the highest international quality standards (FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 & HACCP).
PROVEN CLINICAL TRIALS
- 109+ scientists
- 6 patents
- 10 immunity trials
- 7 safety & toxicity trials
- 55 functional food trials
- 29 stability trials
- 15 bioavailability trials
Target Meal Occasions
The GENESIS® product range targets a wide number of different meal occasions as detailed below.
GENESIS® power (mixed with water or milk) is an ideal food to start the day.
Mid-morning or Afternoon Snack
GENESIS® dual pack is an ideal food to have as a mid-morning and/or mid-afternoon snack.
Anytime Meal Replacement
GENESIS® can be eaten as a meal replacement at any time.
A major advantage of the “powder” format of GENESIS® is that it can be enjoyed in a variety of ways:
- As a meal (in a bowl) mixed with hot or cold milk or water. The ratio of powder to liquid can be altered to meet the users taste preferences
- As a shake (drink) mixed with cold milk, water, fruit juice or yoghurt.
- As a smoothie (thick drink). Pieces of fruit and ice cubes are added to a GENESIS® shake and liquidised.
BIOMOS® is derived from a select strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae by a proprietary process. BIOMOS® benefits humans by improving gut health & immunity. BIOMOS® is a functional prebiotic that works on improving the function of the gut.
Scientifically proven mode of action in the digestive tract:
- Blocks colonization of pathogenic bacteria
- Modulates immune system
- Modifies gut microflora
- Clears out ONLY the BAD bugs (E. coli, Salmonella)
- Leaves the good bugs alone to help protect the gut
- Helps the immune system work more effectively
- Reduces antibiotic use
- Improves nutrient uptake